I thought it would be fun to list my publications Friends-episode-like names (to make them more accessible to non-scientists) and provide a quick overview of the citations and social media mentions. To read the article, click the hyperlinked article or PDF. To browse my publications by title or year visit my Google Scholar page or my ORCID page.
- Harris et al. 2019. The one with dissociated hippocampal tissues. Final version. Preprint
- Renn et al. 2017. The one with mating systems and microarrays. Article.
- Dijkstra et al. 2017. The one with body color and social behavior. PDF.
- Göppert et al 2016. The one with aromatase and sex changing cichlids. PDF.
- Simões et al. 2015. The one with tilapia response to pheromones. Link.
- Brawand et al. 2014. The one with the five cichlid genomes. Link.
- Stiver et al. 2014. The one with wrasse reproductive tactics. PDF.
- Smith et al. 2014. The one with swordtails, hormones, and body size. PDF.
- Fischer et al. 2013. The one with stressed-out guppies. PDF.
- Harris et al. 2013. The one with pro-opiomelanocortin gene evolution. PDF.
- Sessa et al. 2013. The one with monogamy and steroid hormones. PDF.
- Oldfield et al. 2013. The one with monogamy and peptides. PDF.
- Harris et al. 2016. The one with brain evolution and development. Article.
- Oldfield et al. 2015. The one with vasopressin and space use theory. Link.
- Harris and Hofmann 2015. The one with opsin gene evolution. Link.
- Harris and Hofmann 2013. The one with social behavior and genomics. Link.
- Devenyi et al. 2018. The one with collaborative lesson development rules. Article.
- Harris et al. 2017. The one with qPCR on crab neurons at summer camp. PDF.